Salesforce Developer (1 year contract)
Apply Now Work type: Contract, Full-time
About Singapore Global Network
The Singapore Global Network (SGN) is a newly established division tasked to re-energize our efforts towards building a strong and extensive ecosystem of overseas Family, Friends, Fans for Singapore. SGN leads the Whole-Of-Government effort to coordinate across agencies and strengthen our collective networks whose skills, affinity and influence could help build linkages to global business and talent communities, and enhance the international mindshare of Singapore as a leading globally-connected city.
For more information on Singapore Global Network, please visit
Your responsibilities as a Salesforce Developer shall include but not limited to the following:
• Hands on designing, coding, and implementing all new and existing Salesforce features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, and other 3rd party applications.
• Manage Salesforce CRM application including support requests and provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges. • Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce team. • Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software. • Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform, including any data backup/archival activities. • Examine time-based workflow and scheduled APEX queues to make sure there are no unexpected entries. • Run Eclipse and take a full system snapshot of production system metadata. • Testing the stability and functionality of the application. • Examine Salesforce error and debug logs. For any external application that synchronizes data with Salesforce, look at its error logs to see if a new error pattern has developed. • Maintain database and data records for integrity; ownership; and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management. • Manage all technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce. • Evaluate and effect new releases; bug fixes; and updates of Salesforce. Determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users. • Additional responsibilities may include Marketing and Service Clouds.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related field.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Salesforce Administrator is will be an advantage, but not required.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM Sales & Service platforms and working knowledge of Marketing Cloud will be advantageous. • Working knowledge of Quip and integration with third-party applications will be an advantage.
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time 18 Jan 2021
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
31 Mar 2021